Friday 5 May 2017

Homework due Friday, 12th May

Year 3 Homework due Friday, 12th May
We want to find out all about YOU! Your homework for this week is to make notes about you and your life so far. You may have to ask family members to tell you about what you were like when you were smaller. Do your best to get as much information as you can. You DO NOT have to answer all of these questions, they are just there to guide you. Please complete your notes on paper and bring them to school on Friday.
Birth – 4 years old:
1)   Where and when were you born?
2)   What did you weigh and what did you look like at birth?
3)   Did you have (or get) any older or younger siblings?
4)   When did you learn to walk?
5)   What was your favourite toy/game?
6)   What were you scared of?
7)   What was your first word?
8)   Were there any big/interesting events like moving house, travelling to different countries or getting a pet?
9)   Are there any funny stories from this time of your life?
10)What is your earliest memory?
Starting school – end of Year 2:
1)   When and where did you start school?
2)   What do you remember from your first day/week?
3)   Who were your friends?
4)   What was your favourite thing to do at school?
5)   Did you go on any exciting trips or visits with school or family?
6)   Were there any big/interesting events like moving house, travelling to different countries or getting a pet?
7)   Are there any funny stories from this time of your life?

Year 3 and life now:
1)   Who are your friends now?
2)   What are your hobbies?
3)   What are your favourite subjects at school?
4)   What are your favourite foods?
5)   What has been the best day of your year so far? Describe it.

6)   What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

4 comments:

  1. Birth-4 years old

    1)I was born in on March the third in 2009 at St peters hospital, Chertsy, UK.
    2)I had my little brother when I was three years and one month old.
    3)I learned to walk when I was ten months old.

    Starting school-the end of year 2

    1)I started school here in 2012.
    2)In year one I went to France and in year two I went to Austria and germany.
    3)In nursery I went to buckets farm as a school trip.

    Year 3 and life now

    1)My favourite subjects at school are maths and P.E.
    2)My favourite foods are pizza, fried salmon, turkey, chicken and chicken pie.
    3)My hobbies are playing tennis, playing my guitar and listening to music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birth- 4 years old:
    1. I was born in West Middlesex hospital, Isleworth and born on the 28th March 2009 at 10:20 am.
    2. I weighed 7 pounds and 9 ounces and I was small and smiley.
    3. I started to walk when I was 11 months.
    4. My favourite game was to play on the play gym.
    5. I was scared of darkness.
    6. My first word was dada.

    Start school – the end of year 2:
    1. I started Chatsworth in 2013.
    2. I remember Aveer sitting on the floor.
    3. My friends were Eesha, Thomas, Cezar and Misbah.
    4. My favourite things to do are play hide and seek.
    5. My funniest event was when I was run across a long field and all the ice-cream went all over me!

    Year 3 – Life now:
    1. Everyone was my friend.
    2. My favourite hobbies were football, rugby and play with friends and family.
    3. My favourite subject was maths.
    4. My favourite food was peperami.
    5. My hopes and dreams for the future are to become a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice elisha your like a poetry

      Delete
    2. nice when you said your smiley because you are

      Delete