Thursday 9 February 2017

Half term homework due Friday, 24th February

The holidays are here! I hope you have a lovely break. The first week back is Book Week and Art Week. With that in mind, I'd like you to complete a book review for any book that you read over the week. It doesn't have to be your school reading book. The book review templates have been given out on paper- I look forward to seeing them when we come back. Mathletics has been set, as well as the usual spellings, times tables and reading.

Have fun and see you after the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. hi big ben hope your having a good time i will really miss you and you miss Davies i love you all your the best class
    love from anjali seira















    our

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too anjali! I like you too.

      Love From Elisha

      Delete