Thursday 30 March 2017

Holiday homework







Homework due: Friday 21st April 2017


For your Easter holiday homework you have the option to do one of the following:


Image result for tudor housesCreate a model of a Tudor house


You can use any materials you wish and then write a paragraph describing how you made it.


 


Or


 


Image result for tudor costumesImage result for tudor costumesResearch and design your own Tudor costume


Sketch your own Tudor costume. Label the different parts of the costume with its name, material and purpose.


 


 


 
We have not set spellings over Easter but, you do have Mathletics and reading as normal.




1 comment:

  1. How to make a tudor house:
    - first, I got a huge piece of cardboard.
    - next, I drew the shape of the front and back and the sides of the house.
    - Then I stuck, by glue, both sides to the back piece of the house.
    - Then I glued the front piece to the side pieces.
    - After that I cuted a piece of cardboard for the roof and glued it on the top of the 4 sides.
    - After that, I got another piece of cardboard to be the floor of the house.
    - For the front door and the windows,I got a piece of transparent plastic and cut it out that same shape and size and stick it to the door and windows place.
    - Finally, I drew the patons lines on the house.
    By habib.
    Big Ben class

    ReplyDelete